Curtis goes in for an MRI tomorrow morning at 7:15 at the UofU Hospital. The MRI will be able to tell us if the tumor has shrunk or spread at all. Pray for good news:) We see the long awaited surgeon after that. He will review the MRI with us and discuss which surgery will be best for Curtis. His surgery is scheduled for Friday, May 6th. (Lacey, please tell Zoie to wait to come, Curtis really wants to go to the hospital to see her!!) I will update tomorrow after the appointment. Wish us luck!!